Modified: June 14, 2022 12:46pm
ERIE COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH ANNOUNCES SCHEDULE CHANGES FOR JUNETEENTH HOLIDAY
ERIE COUNTY –Erie County Department of Health (ECDOH) offices will be closed for the Juneteenth holiday (observed) on Monday, June 20, 2022. This will affect COVID-19 services, including:
COVID-19 Vaccine: The ECDOH COVID-19 vaccine site at the Jesse Nash Health Center at 608 William Street in Buffalo will be closed on Monday, June 20. It will reopen on Tuesday, June 21.
COVID-19 Testing: ECDOH test sites at the Cheektowaga Senior Center at 3349 Broadway and at the Jesse Nash Health Center at 608 William Street in Buffalo will be closed on Monday, June 20. They will reopen on Tuesday, June 21.
COVID-19 Information Line: The information line [(716) 858-2929] will be closed on Monday, June 20. It will reopen for general questions and to schedule testing or vaccine appointments on Tuesday, June 21.
- Erie County Department of Health (ECDOH): www.erie.gov/health
- Erie County, Juneteenth Announcement: https://www2.erie.gov/exec/index.php?q=press/poloncarz-close-erie-county-buildings-recognition-juneteenth-holiday
- ECDOH, COVID-19 Testing: http://www.erie.gov/covid/covid-19-testing
- ECDOH, COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics: www.erie.gov/vax
- ECDOH COVID-19 Information Line: (716) 858-2929