Modified: March 20, 2020 12:35pm
ERIE COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH COVID-19 UPDATE, Thursday, March 19
The Erie County Department of Health is releasing results of its disease investigations on the individuals who tested positive for COVID-19 in Erie County. There are currently 29 lab confirmed cases in Erie County residents. Additional tests are being run by our Public Health Lab and results will be released when available.
We are further advising any individuals who were present at the following locations on the specified dates to monitor themselves daily for symptoms of COVID-19.
- 3/7, Shamrock Run, South Buffalo
- 3/9, Frontier Airlines Flight F9N2500, Tampa to Buffalo (corrected on 3/20)
- 3/9, all day, Hamburg High School
- 3/11, 12-1 p.m., Catalyst Fitness, 1402 French Road, Cheektowaga
- 3/11, 6:15-10 p.m., North Collins Vol. FD, North Collins
- 3/12, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m., Hotel Henry, American Heart Association Health & Wellness Event, Buffalo
- 3/12, 7:30-8 p.m., Walmart, Southwestern Blvd., Hamburg
- 3/12, 8-8:30 p.m., Lowes, Southwestern Blvd., Hamburg
- 3/13, 9-9:30 a.m., Aldi, Sheridan Drive, Tonawanda
- 3/14, no time listed, Premier Liquor, 3900 Maple, Amherst
- 3/14, 2:45-3:15 p.m., Tops Markets, 5274 Main Street, Amherst
- 3/16, 12:40-1 p.m., Tops Markets, 2351 Maple Road, Amherst
If you were at any of these locations please monitor your health conditions. You do NOT need to call our information line.
ECDOH will release additional guidance as it affects the public as it becomes available through our investigation process.