Modified: March 23, 2020 3:05pm
ERIE COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH UPDATE - Saturday, March 21
ERIE COUNTY, NY – The Erie County Department of Health is making these announcements.
As of Monday, March 23, the Jesse Nash Health Center at 608 William Street in Buffalo will have the following changes in services:
- Services at the Sexual Health Clinic will be suspended until further notice. People who are seeking a clinical evaluation for STDs will be referred to Evergreen Health at 206 South Elmwood Ave. in Buffalo or by calling (716) 847-2441.
- Family Planning Clinic patients can call the clinic at (716) 858-2779. Prescription refills, referrals and other limited services will be available by phone during regular business hours.
- Questions about Disease Investigation and partner notification will be answered by phone. Please call (716) 858-4960 during regular business hours.
- The Tuberculosis (TB) Control Program is closed. Individuals seeking information about TB services should call (716) 858-2172 during regular business hours.
- The Immunization Clinic is closed. Families or individuals seeking immunization services should talk to their doctor about required vaccinations.
- Added 3/23/2020: As an additional update to clinic services at the Jesse Nash Health Center at 608 William Street in Buffalo: PrEP patients can call (716) 858-2779 for medication refills and other questions. If a PrEP patient has concerns about an STI or suspects HIV infection, please contact Evergreen Health on South Elmwood Ave. in Buffalo at (716) 847-2441.
We will continue to provide updates about positive COVID-19 tests as they are confirmed and available. The Erie County Online Case Mapping Tool at www.erie.gov/covidmap is updated regularly