Modified: July 7, 2020 11:38am
POP-UP HEALTH FAIR ON JULY 11 IN CHEEKTOWAGA WITH THE ERIE COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
ERIE COUNTY, NY— The Erie County Department of Health (ECDOH) and Erie County Opiate Epidemic Task Force will hold a pop-up community health event on Saturday, July 11 from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. at 2910 William Street in Cheektowaga (Dollar General Parking Lot).
Community outreach staff will offer:
- Free on-site Narcan kit distribution and instructions on use
- Free Emergency Narcan Boxes for businesses and organizations
- Free on-site HIV testing
- Free condoms
- Erie County Cancer Services Program information, including colorectal cancer screening kits
- Sexual health information
- Smoking and tobacco use cessation information
- Free face masks and hand sanitizer as supplies last
WHAT: Pop-Up Health Fair & Narcan Distribution by the Erie County Department of Health
WHEN: Saturday, July 11, 9 a.m. until 1 p.m.
WHERE: 2910 William Street, Cheektowaga, NY (Dollar General Parking Lot). Look for the Live Well Erie mobile outreach vehicle.
Attendees must follow physical distancing guidance, and are asked to wear a mask or cloth face covering.