Modified: July 20, 2020 10:45am
POP-UP HEALTH FAIR ON JULY 25 IN AMHERST WITH THE ERIE COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
ERIE COUNTY, NY— The Erie County Department of Health (ECDOH) and Erie County Opiate Epidemic Task Force will hold a pop-up community health event on Saturday, July 25 from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. at 400 John James Audubon Parkway in Amherst.
Community outreach staff will offer:
- Free on-site Narcan kit distribution and instructions on use
- Free Emergency Narcan Boxes for businesses and organizations
- Free on-site HIV testing
- Free condoms
- Erie County Cancer Services Program information, including colorectal cancer screening kits
- Sexual health information
- Smoking and tobacco use cessation information
- Free face masks and hand sanitizer as supplies last
WHAT: Pop-Up Health Fair & Narcan Distribution by the Erie County Department of Health
WHEN: Saturday, July 25, 9 a.m. until 1 p.m.
WHERE: 400 John James Audubon Parkway in Amherst. Look for the Live Well Erie mobile outreach vehicle.
Attendees must follow physical distancing guidance, and are asked to wear a mask or cloth face covering.
Link to printable event flyer: