Beginning June 1, 2021, our Sexual Health Clinic will be open on Monday through Friday.
Jesse Nash Health Center - 2nd Floor
608 William Street
Buffalo, NY 14206
Phone: (716) 858-7687
If you are sexually active, getting tested for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) is one of the most important things you can do to protect your health.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays: 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Closed all federal holidays and selected training days
- We are a walk-in clinic. Plan to arrive early. Services are provided on a first come, first served basis. Registration will continue until clinic capacity has been reached.
Things to Bring With You
- Picture ID needed (i.e., valid state ID, driver’s license, school ID). If none available, bring a utility bill, lease agreement, something with your name and current address.
- Insurance Card: Patients without insurance can elect to pay the $55.00 clinic fee.
- Payments Accepted: Cash, Check, and the following debit/credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
Available Services and Information
- Anyone 12 years of age and older can utilize the Sexual Health Clinic
- All STI testing is confidential; no one is denied testing or treatment based on their ability to pay.
- HIV Prevention Services, Confidential HIV Testing, PrEP screening and prescription, PEP (Post Exposure Prophylaxis)
- Testing for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Trichomoniasis in females, Hepatitis C, Syphilis, Herpes (by skin culture only), EPT (Expedited Partner Therapy) and other infections
- Educational Materials
Get Your Results With Chexout!
- Chexout is a secure patient portal that allows patients to view their results online. Patients will automatically be enrolled if they visit the clinic.
Patient Satisfaction Survey! (only a few questions) - Have you visited an ECDOH clinic? Please complete this brief survey to help us better serve you!
- Family Planning Center (608 William St.)
- PrEP Clinic - Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) is a way for people who do not have HIV, but who are at risk of getting it, to prevent HIV infection by taking a pill every day.
- HIV Partner Service Program
- Disease Intervention Services
- Needle Access & Disposal Sites
- Medication Disposal Sites
- Free Condom Program
- Opiate Task Force, Trainings, Information
- PrEP Information
- PEP Information (English & Spanish)
- STD Fact Sheets (Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Trichomoniasis and many others)
- Expedited Partner Therapy (EPT) Information
- LGBT Resources
- STI Information (CDC) (Spanish version)
- HIV & AIDS Resources and Information (NYSDOH AIDS Institute)
- Adolescent and Young Adults