Tobacco kills more Americans each year than alcohol, cocaine, crack, heroin, suicide, car accidents, fires and AIDS combined.
Ready to Quit Yet? The following resources are available to help you.
- Erie County Department of Health (ECDOH) provides the following to help with tobacco cessation. Please call 716-858-2962 for more information. Patients of Jesse Nash Health Center should discuss smoking cessation with their provider.
- Speak to a Certified Tobacco Treatment Specialist
- If eligible following assessment, free nicotine replacement therapies (NRT) including nicotine patches, gum, or lozenges (while supplies last)—must be 18 years of age or older to receive NRT
- NY State Smokers’ Quitline1-866-NY-Quits (1-866-697-8487)
- Smoking cessation supplies and tips