To register: please EMAIL Work.LeadSafe@erie.gov or CALL (716) 961-7582.
- Please include your name, contact information (phone # and email) and the date of the class you wish to attend. (See schedule below.)
- If registering via email, use “Registration” as the subject line.
This course is FREE however, registration is required and space is limited. Schedule is subject to change.
Who should attend?
- Any homeowner who lives in pre-1978 housing who performs repairs, renovations or remodeling themselves.
- Any homeowner who lives in pre-1978 housing and is planning to hire a contractor can learn about the federal requirements for contractors to perform work in a lead safe manner.
- Any occupant who lives in pre-1978 housing can learn about the requirements for property managers and landlords to perform work on their rental units in a lead safe manner.
- Note: This class does NOT meet EPA RRP requirements for professional contractors or property owners/managers working on rental property.
Where is the course offered?
- 503 Kensington Ave. Buffalo, NY 14214 – Building BB (behind ECMC Hospital building). FREE PARKING AVAILABLE at designated spots located at the ECDOH building BB.
- Printable Map
When is the course offered?
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday classes are held from 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm (1 hour break for dinner - on own)
- Saturday classes are held from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm (1 hour break for lunch – on own)
Classes have been cancelled through at least June 15, 2020.
|Wed||7/1/20||1pm - 7pm|
|Sat||7/25/20||9am - 3pm|
|Wed||8/5/20||1pm - 7pm|
|Sat||8/22/20||9am - 3pm|
|Wed||9/2/20||1pm - 7pm|
|Sat||9/19/20||9am - 3pm|
|Thu||10/8/20||1pm - 7pm|
|Tue||10/20/20||1pm - 7pm|
|Tue||11/17/20||1pm - 7pm|
|Wed||12/2/20||1pm - 7pm|