Question: Who is my neighbor’s, friend’s or family member’s probation officer?
- We are not permitted to disclose any probationer’s information over the phone. However, you can leave a message on our tip line at (716) 858-2800 or email us at ProbationTipline@erie.gov.
Question: What is my Officer’s phone number?
- Our automated phone system (716) 858-8200, allows you to look up your officer’s number by their last name.
- Click here for a full department directory.
Question: What are your hours of operation?
- The building opens at 8:30am and there is no admittance after 4:30pm.
Question: What time can I come in to report to my officer?
- Reports to your probation officer are now scheduled for specific dates at assigned times. There are no walk-in hours. Please contact your officer for questions regarding your reporting appointment time or if you need to meet with him or her at an unscheduled time.
Quesion: I was sentenced to probation, how soon do I have to report?
- You are expected to report to probation immediately after court to be instructed and registered in our system. Your wait time on your first visit will be dependent on the number of people sentenced to probation on that day.