Family Passenger or Flight Crew Information:
Information from the Town of Clarence:
- An Invitation to the Clarence and Western New York Community
COMMUNITY GATHERING DINNER - SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 21ST, 6:30 PM
Zion Lutheran Church - 9535 Clarence Center Road
Please call to RSVP- 741-2656 by Friday, February 20th. Open to all Clarence Center residents.
Anyone interested in donating food or helping with the dinner call 741-2656
**Please note - No cameras or Live Interviews
- American Red Cross holding a Blood Drive, and will have available Mental Health Professionals available on Saturday, February 21 from 10am - 3pm at the Clarence Center United Methodist Church 9750 Clarence Center Road.
- "Ringing of the Bells" - February 19 at 10:20 pm
- Town of Clarence Youth Bureau - Join us in making cards of thanks ...
- TAX INFORMATION FOR TOWN OF CLARENCE RESIDENTS:
Due to the tragic incident in the Town of Clarence, the Governor has approved the Town Clerk & Town Board's request to extend the tax due date for Clarence to February 24, 2009. For further information please contact the Town Clerk's Office at 741-8938
- Income Tax volunteers will not be available for tax preparation on Thursday, February 19th. They will be at the Clarence Public Library on Saturday, February 21st from 10 am - 3:30 pm.
- Department of Motor Vehicles will be at the Clarence Public Library for their regular hours (10 am - 3 pm) on Friday, February 20th.
- Clarence Town Court will be cancelled on Thursday, February 19, 2009. Please call the court office for further information call 741-8948.
- Residents with streets that are closed and unable to receive mail:
Residents on closed streets with mailboxes can go to the Clarence Post Office on Main Street-with identification and pickup their mail. If you do not have a mailbox, continue on picking it up at the Clarence Center Post Office.
- Due to the -Limited State of Emergency - Clarence Town Court will be cancelled on Tuesday, February 17, 2009. Please call the Town Court Office at 741-8948 for adjournment information.
- Press Release: February 16, 2009 (Garbage Pickup)
- Saturday Recreation will be cancelled on Feb. 14, 2009
Help is Available: