Paul N. Englert
The Town of Clarence Highway Department Road Information:
- Town of Clarence owns 124.75 center-lane miles of Town Roads.
- Erie County owns 88.6 center-lane miles of road in the Town of Clarence. - County Roads
- State of New York owns 17.8 center-lane miles of road in the Town of Clarence.
- Total Roads: 231.15 Center-lane miles of combined roads or 462.30 lane miles.
- The Town Highway Dept. plows and de-ice's 55.33 center-lane or 110.66 lane miles of Erie County roads in
additon to the Town Roads.
- The Town Highway Dept. picks up leaves and brush on ALL 462.30 lane miles of roads in the Town of Clarence.
- In 2015 the Highway Dept. restored (cleaned) 5.44 miles of field ditches. This entailed a lot of clearing work.
The Town of Clarence Highway Deparment provides many services for the Town of Clarence Residents, including brush and leaf pick up. This service is for Residents Only. If you live on a street that borders the Town of Clarence, we cannot provide any highway services on your side of the road. Services are reserved for residents that pay a general Town of Clarence - General Fund and Highway Fund tax. Clarence Central School District does not provide any funding for our services, therefore does not qualify the household with brush or leaf pick-up service. We receive many calls on this issue.
To report pothole, Bike Path or Town Road issues please click on the email icon. -
Email to Clarence Highway: