ERIE.GOV | Your information resource from the government of Erie County, New York

County Executive Elected Officials County Departments Living In Erie County Visiting Erie County Growing your business in Erie County State and regional municipalities


Updated: 02/03/2016
Employment Application

For further Information please call the Supervisor's Office at 716-741-8930.       
Accepting applications for the following positions:  (Must be Town of Clarence Residents)
Please submit all applications to 
the Supervisor’s Office via mail to One Town Place, Clarence, NY 14031 or email to  


Youth Activities Leader PT - This position is at our Youth Bureau and hours could be up to 19 hours per week.  The rate of pay is $10.0878 per hour.  Applications should be sent to the Supervisors office.  Please call the Youth Bureau for more information on the position -407-2162.

Youth Activities Leader PT Seasonal
- Call the Youth Bureau for further informaiton at 407-2162. Hourly rate of pay is $9.78.


Applications for Summer/Seasonal Positions for Laborers, Recreation Attendants  Life Guards, Pool Hut Attendants, and Engineering Aide PT Seasonal are accepted yearly.  The departments begin hiring/interviewing for these positions in April and May.  Applications should be turned into the Supervisor's office and copies will be forwarded to the department which you are applying for.


Openings and applications for Boards or Committees are available on the Board/Committee page.