What is a Registered User
A Registered User is an account holder with us that can use their account to do business in our office. They also have access to view, download and print images from their own computer. ($5 per image is debited from your escrow when imaged is viewed) Becoming a registered user requires a $250 deposit to open an non interest bearing escrow account and the account must remain open for a minimum six month period. Once an image is viewed on our public search site your accoount is debited $5.00. This is type of account is only recommended for customers who do frequent business with the Erie County Clerk’s Office. If you don't do frequent business and need copies of a record you can visit our record request page.
Registered User Online Services
Steps for Becoming a Registered User
- Read, Fillout, Print and Sign the Escow Agreement;
- Fill out the form below. Be sure to upload your signed agreement;
- You will then recieve an email with your new account information & the signed agreement back;
- Once you receive your account information, go to the secure payment site and add funds to your account. (takes up to 3 hours for funds to clear account);
- You are now a registered user with the Erie County Clerks Office.
Registered User Form