What is a Registered User
Registered Users will have access to view, download and print images from their own computer. Becoming a registered user requires a $250 deposit to open an non interest bearing escrow account and the account must remain open for a minimum six month period. Once an image is viewed your accoount is debited $5.00. This is only recommended for customers who do frequent business with the Erie County Clerk’s Office. If you need copies of a record you can visit our record request page.
Registered User Online Services
Steps for Becoming a Registered User
- Read, Fillout, Print and Sign the Escow Agreement.
- Fill out the form below. Be sure to upload your signed agreement.
- You will then recieve an email with your new account information & the signed agreement back
- Go to the secure payment site and add funds to your account. (takes up to 3 hours for funds to clear account)
- You are now a registered user with the Erie County Clerks Office
Registered User Form