Erie County Legislator John Mills announces Community Outreach Meetings have been scheduled to discuss programs and services available through the County’s Departments of Senior Services and Social Services. Representatives from the departments will provide an overview of the programs offered, as well as answer specific questions residents may have.
Outreach Meetings have been scheduled on the following days:
- 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 6, at North Collins Town Hall, in the courtroom, 10569 Main St., North Collins
- 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 20, at Concord Town Hall, in the auditorium, 86 Franklin St., Springville
- 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 21 at Orchard Park Town Hall, in the basement, S-4295 S. Buffalo St., Orchard Park
Topics to be discussed include:
• Temporary assistance
• SNAP - Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (formerly known as food stamps)
• HEAP - Home Energy Assistance Program
• Medical assistance
• Child support
• Employment services
• Preventive and supportive services for children, youth, families and adults.
Reservations are requested, please contact Legislator Mills at 858-8850 or email email@example.com.