Erie County Legislator John J. Mills announces that his annual Hot Dog Roast Fundraiser will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday, July 10, at the Concord Public Library, 18 Chapel St., Springville. The event will feature a book sale, bake sale and Gene Hilts & Rustic Ramblers.
The fundraiser supports the library’s ongoing efforts to provide quality programming and materials to the greater Concord-Springville community. Cost is $1 for hot dog and bottle of water, and $2 for an Italian sausage and bottle of water. Event held rain or shine.
“The Concord Library draws a huge crowd for this great community event and I am looking to once again hosting my Hot Dog Roast Fundraiser. There are a lot of great events planned so stop by the library and enjoy a great evening of food and entertainment,” said Legislator Mills.
The schedule of events is as follows:
- 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. Book Sale
- 3:30 p.m. portrait unveiling - former Library Director Annette Gernatt
- 4 – 7 p.m. Hot Dog Roast
- 4 – 7 p.m. Bake Sale
- 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. Gene Hilts & Rustic Ramblers
Additional fundraisers will be held on the following dates:
- Wednesday, July 16, 4:30 – 7 p.m., at the Eden Library, 2901 E. Church St., Eden
- Saturday, July 26, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m., at the Town of Collins Public Library, 2341 Main St., Collins
- Saturday, August 9, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., at the West Falls – Colden Library, 1966 Davis Rd., West Falls in partnership with Majority Leader Joseph Lorigo
- Friday, August 15, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., at the Orchard Park Public Library, 4570 S. Buffalo St., Orchard Park
For information on the Hot Dog Roast Fundraisers, or to speak with Legislator Mills, please contact his Legislative Office at 858-8850 or email email@example.com.