Welcome! Here is how to participate this semester:
1) All University Express classes are free will be live streaming online using Webex this semester. Some classes may be recorded and posted on our website at a later date. Click here or see below for the catalog PDF!
2) Decide if you want to participate from home or out in the community. There are some locations showing our live streams this semester. Click here or see below for the link to our Locations page. Remember circumstances may be subject to change.
Please note: You must register for an in-person showing at participating locations by contacting them to get on the list, as slots will be limited.
3) Make sure you have the right technology. You can access live streaming classes from your smartphone, tablet, or computer. We’ll send you a Webex link once you register. You may also phone in if you’d just like to listen to the presentation.
4) Register for the classes that interest you. Click here or see below for the link to the live streaming registration page!
5) Participate in the classes you registered for! Once your registration is accepted, you’ll receive email reminders before the class is scheduled. Please remember to register ahead of time for an in-person showing, as slots are not guaranteed.