Modified: January 22, 2015 12:12pm
Passes for Upcoming Season to be Available Beginning March 17
ERIE COUNTY, NY— Erie County Executive Mark C. Poloncarz today announced the schedule of availability for golf permits at Erie County courses. New golf passes for the upcoming season will be available at Grover Cleveland golf course beginning Saturday, March 17, 2012, from 10:00 am until 4:00 pm. On Saturday, March 24 permits will be available at Elma Meadows golf course from 10:00 am until 4:00pm. New applicants will have their picture taken, and are encouraged to bring proof of age.
The permit price scale is as follows:
- Grover Cleveland Regular ($270.00)
- Grover Cleveland Senior/Youth ($210.00)
- Grover Cleveland Regular w/Tee Time ($310.00)
- Grover Cleveland Senior/Youth w/Tee Time ($250.00)
- Elma/Grover Regular ($380.00)
- Elma/Grover Senior/Youth ($290.00)
- Elma/Grover Regular w/Tee Time ($420.00)
- Elma/Grover Senior/Youth w/Tee Time ($330.00)
Golfers interested in renewing their 2011 permit may do so by visiting www.erie.gov/parks, downloading the application and returning it to the designated address. Additional information is available by calling 716-836-7398.