Modified: May 26, 2017 2:33pm
ATTENTION: Please share with all 2017 Firefighter 1 Blended Boot Camp Confirmed Students and their Officers
If you are unsure as to whether or not you are confirmed to attend this course, review the roster posted to: http://www2.erie.gov/fire/sites/www2.erie.gov.fire/files/1S17005B-03-010-170511.pdf. You should not attend unless you are a confirmed student.
Dear 2017 Firefighter 1 Blended Boot Camp Applicants:
You are registered as a confirmed student for Firefighter 1 Blended Boot Camp.
- You are required to attend a mandatory pre-course orientation on Saturday, May 20th at 8:00am at the Erie County Emergency Services Training & Operations Center (Fire Academy) located at 3359 Broadway in Cheektowaga.
- Failure to attend the orientation will result in you being dropped from the class. A Chief or Officer from your department must attend the first 2 hrs. of this orientation with you.
- We have attached a copy of the Firefighter 1 Student Packet. Please review it carefully with your Chief or Officer.
- There is a $50.00 lab fee per student that is due by the pre-course orientation. This fee covers daily fruit and refreshments, supplies, recruit and graduation T-shirts, other commemorative items and the graduation reception.
- Please make checks payable to the: Erie County Fire Chiefs.
- Please supply us with your T-shirt size so that we may order your boot camp recruit shirt ASAP.
IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU NOTIFY US ASAP IF YOU DO NOT PLAN TO ATTEND THE COURSE as other students were declined the opportunity to participate. With enough advance notice, we may be able to back-fill your seat.
Please do not hesitate to contact our office should you have any questions or require further information. We look forward to your participation.