Modified: June 27, 2016 4:18pm
June is Men’s Health Month!
This month is an opportunity to heighten the awareness of preventable health problems and encourage early detection and treatment of disease among men and boys.
The Erie County Department of Health (ECDOH) offers several free and/or low cost programs and services for boys & men. You will find some of them listed below and additional information on the ECDOH website.
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Clinic
- Family Planning Clinic
- Immunization Clinic
- PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) for HIV/AIDS
- Partner Service Program
- Opioid Information, Trainings & Local Resources
- Opioid Overdose Recognition & Narcan (Naloxone) Trainings
- Medication & Needle Disposal Sites
- ESAP (Expanded Syringe Access and Disposal Program)
- Smoking & Tobacco Resources and Cessation Products
- Cancer Services Program
- Tuberculosis (TB) Control Program
- Rabies & Vector Information (rodents, mosquitoes, ticks, etc)
New Info about Men’s Health
Celebrate and support Men’s Health by Wearing Blue on the Friday before Father’s Day.