The Erie County Department of Environment and Planning has announced funding for Comprehensive Master Plan Updates. Funding for the plans is from the Regional Development Corporation loan fund.
The following towns and villages will be conducting Comprehensive plan updates:
- Town of Newstead/Village of Akron - Deadline was Thursday, December 29, 2016 at 1:00 pm
- Town of Lancaster/Village of Lancaster/Village of Depew (Lancaster side) - Deadline was Wednesday, December 14, 2016
- Town of Eden - Deadline was Monday, November 28, 2016
- Town of Holland - Deadline deadline was Wednesday, January 11, 2017
- Town of Concord - Deadline was Friday, January 27, 2017 by 11:00 am
- Town of Clarence - Deadline was Tuesday February 14th, 2017 at 10:00 am
- Town of Grand Island - Deadline was Thursday, December 22, 2016
- Village of North Collins - Deadline was Monday, December 19, 2016 at 4:00 pm
- Town of Elma -
RFPs from the Towns and Villages above will be added as they become available.
Last modified: February 15, 2017 8:58 AM