The County of Erie, New York (the “County”) is currently seeking Proposal Statements from qualified Engineering firms interested in providing Engineering Services to assist the Division of Sewerage Management. The County wishes to retain the services of an Engineering firm for a three (3) year term to provide assistance with various requirements for air permitting and the sewage sludge incinerators at the Southtowns Advanced Wastewater Treatment Facility (AWTF). This assistance may include, but is not limited to:
- Development of required regulatory reports;
- AERSCREEN or AERMOD modeling services;
- Training needs for sewage sludge incinerator operators;
- Preparation for, and guidance for operations during, annual stack testing;
- Developing standard operating procedures for tracking permit compliance;
- Suggesting improvements for the operation of the fluidized bed incinerators, the air pollution control equipment, and/or associated monitoring equipment and systems;
- Responding to USEPA / NYSDEC inquiries as requested by the County; or
- Any number of other items related to the sewage sludge incinerators and/or air regulatory compliance for the Southtowns AWTF.
The following schedule is for informational purpose only. The County reserves the right to amend this schedule at any time.
Issue RFP: September 25, 2018
Proposals Due: October 25, 2018
Submission of the proposals shall be directed to:
Joseph L. Fiegl, P.E.,
Department of Environment & Planning
Division of Sewerage Management
95 Franklin Street – Room 1034
Buffalo, New York 14202
All proposals must be delivered to the above office on or before October 25, 2018 at 4:00 p.m. Proposals received after the above date and time will not be considered. The County is under no obligation to return proposals.
View the full RFP here