What's Happening in Erie County
- October 22 : Guided Tours with the Rangers: Eternal Flame
- October 22 : National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- October 24 : Deadline to make reservations for Senior Services Stay Fit Dining program's Halloween Luncheon
- October 24 : Proposals due for Erie County RFP seeking qualified Not-For-Profit agencies interested in providing Rural Transit Services in Erie County
- October 25 : Erie County Senior Services Public Hearing (Schiller Park Senior Center)
- October 26 : Public Hearing: Proposed Increase and Improvement of Facilities of EC Sewer Dist. No. 4 – 92 Franklin St – 1:30pm
- October 26 : Public Hearing: Proposed Increase and Improvement of Facilities of EC Sewer Dist. No. 6 – 92 Franklin St. – 1:45pm
- October 26 : Deadline to apply for position of Seasonal Motor Equipment Operator (MEO)
- October 29 : Free Community Trainings in Opioid Overdose Recognition & Use of Naloxone for Reversal
- October 31 : Deadline to apply for position of Deputy Commissioner of Planning and Economic Development
- November 1 : Erie County Senior Services Public Hearing (Town of Amherst Senior Center)
Due to the recent fire at the Board of Elections offices, the Erie County Board of Elections will be temporarily located in the Rath Building, 95 Franklin St., Room 230, Buffalo, NY 14202.
Any voters wishing to vote absentee in person or people wishing to update their voter registration should visit the BOE in Room 230. Phone numbers and mailing address have not changed.
Please send all mail to: 134 W. Eagle St., Buffalo NY 14202
General Phone: 716-858-8891 Absentee Phone: 716-858-7818