What's Happening in Erie County
- January 18 : Cultivate Eden - Community Input Event
- January 18 : Pistol Permit Re-certification Outreach: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Aurora Town Public Library (550 Main St. East Aurora, NY 14052)
- January 18 : Town of Concord Comprehensive Plan Update Final Public Meeting
- January 19 : Deadline to apply for the position of Chief Fiscal Officer - Social Services
- January 19 : Pistol Permit Re-certification Outreach: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm at Springville Library (18 Chapel St. Springville, NY 14141)
- January 20 : Straight Talk 2018
- January 23 : 2018 Draft Action Plan and Public Hearing Date - 6:30 pm - Lackawanna Public Library, Community Room, 560 Ridge Road, Lackawanna, NY
- January 23 : Deadline to make reservations for Senior Services Stay Fit Dining program's Entree Salad
- January 24 : 2018 Draft Action Plan and Public Hearing Date - 7:00 pm - Hamburg Town Hall, Lobby, 6100 South Park Avenue, Hamburg, NY
- January 24 : Deadline to apply for civil service exams with an examination date of March 3, 2018
- January 24 : Free rabies vaccination clinic (Buffalo)
Due to the fire at the Board of Elections offices, the Erie County Board of Elections will be temporarily located in the Rath Building, 95 Franklin St., Room 230, Buffalo, NY 14202.
Any voters wishing to vote absentee in person or people wishing to update their voter registration should visit the BOE in Room 230. Phone numbers and mailing address have not changed.
Please send all mail to: 134 W. Eagle St., Buffalo NY 14202
General Phone: 716-858-8891 Absentee Phone: 716-858-7818